How To Read Tamil Novels Free


How To Read Tamil Novels Free


I would like to mention that literary critics would claim that these novels contain tons of vulgarities, but reading novels remains more fascinating than reading short stories and poetry. 

Besides, I would like to urge the literary scholars to write about books and novels that give you much more thrill than using vulgar language.

Novels: Important Books in the Modern World:

If I read some of the Tamil Novels of Indian modern authors, I must say that most of them give the readers an exotic feeling. 

There are certain novels that make readers think about serious questions, like ‘What makes a person a human being?’ ‘Is immortality attainable?’, ‘Why are we humans more intelligent than animals?’ ‘Why should we be condemned to death?’ etc.

So, here I would like to recommend some novels for modern readers.

3. The Sisters of Thunder – Harry Turtledove


Books that Make Me Think About Some Significant Issues:


I love reading books that have only one single topic. I am a curious person. I love reading books that have only one topic. Though, I have noticed that most novels have multiple characters that I have to read repeatedly in order to comprehend, it’s not always the case.

In addition, I like to write novels as well. And, I never like reading books where nothing much is happening. 

All these days, I have noticed that there are books which are narrated in more or less boring way. But, if you really want to read a thrilling book then try to read these 3 books. 

The stories of these books are very much unpredictable and it makes the reader to think deeply about various kinds of questions.

Why do we need death?

The Empire of Ashes

Why are we condemned to death?

Apart from this, I have read few novels which made me think about some important issues and I would like to mention a couple of them.

Novels That Give You More Thrills Than Writing a Novel:

Kongoru – James S. Marsters

So, I can start my list by recommending this novel by James Marsters, which is a story about friendship. Actually, I would also recommend this novel by S.M. Krishna which is very different from the other novels. It is the story about a man who dreams of escaping the society by joining the army. Besides, if you really want to be excited then you must try to read this novel by Virginia Lam, which makes the readers very much imaginative and gives a vivid impression of the time of ancient India.

If you are planning to read these novels, I would not recommend you to read ‘Books that Make People Read Books’ of great writers, because this book is nothing much than reading a Tamil Novels Pdf. Though, it has not been given much attention by literary critics. In other words, if you read such novels, I must say that you would not be allowed to write a novel.

In my opinion, it would be much more rewarding to read good novels which have great characters than to write a book that makes people read books.

Novels That Make People Read Books:

I would like to recommend few books for readers who are looking for fantastic novel.

The Count of Monte Cristo

1984

Ernest Hemingway

James Joyce’s Ulysses

I think, you must be tired of reading books. So, if you love Tamil Books Pdf, then you must read these excellent novels.

If you want to write a novel, I would suggest you to write a novel which makes readers to understand the world better rather than creating some novel where people have to think deeply about some life related issues.

6. Tamil Literature


Modern Tamil Literature:


I don’t know if this makes a great deal of sense, but I love Tamil literature very much. Though, I don’t know how many people are reading Tamil literature, but some literary critics claim that Tamil literature is a dead genre. In fact, it’s not completely true. 

Yes, it’s true that most of the Tamil literature is based on mythology and this is not the kind of literature that draws the attention of a reader. However, if we consider novels, it can be argued that Tamil literature is much more interesting than the other genres.

Being a student of Tamil literature, I also had some doubts in my mind that most of the modern Tamil literary works are full of irrelevant references and dialogues, in which the meaning of certain words are not much clear. 

However, if we consider the concept of Tamil literature, then Tamil literature is a complete way to understand the world. Even if you don’t like to read literary works, you should read some works by contemporary Tamil writers. Moreover, the modern Tamil literature has brought in a new era of Tamil poetry.

Modern Tamil Literature:

Tamil Literature – The Most Read Books

Tamil Literature – The First Reading List

I have listed only few of modern Tamil literary works and I will be listing more as I will be having more time. Though, I would be recommending you to read ‘Tamil Literature – The First Reading List’ of Dr. Kannan Raveendran.

Otherwise, you can also try to read Tamil literature as a part of Tamil Literature in Books which make people Read Books.

Modern Tamil Literature:

As I have mentioned above, Tamil literature is a great way to understand the Tamil history. Being a student of Tamil literature, I have noticed that modern Tamil literature has made people think deeper about various cultural aspects. 

Unlike the other genres, if you read the modern Tamil literature, you must try to read novels, dramas, and songs.

Let’s see the novels which have a deeper meaning about the life of modern Tamil people and why these novels are considered to be the best novels in Tamil literature.

For starters, I would recommend you to read ‘Soneva Jani’. 

This is a story of a young man who is a history graduate but is not interested in finding a job. Unlike modern Tamil literature which is very intricate and full of irrelevant references, ‘Soneva Jani’ is not about writing about the history or anything about ancient Tamil people. 

In other words, the story is not just about connecting with people and connecting with your hometown, it is also a story about your longing for something which is not really possible in today’s life.

If you are looking for a simple story of longing, then this story is perfect for you.

Another novel that is very popular in Tamil Literature is ‘Imaikkaa Nodiga’. The main protagonist of the story is Vikram, the son of a shop owner in Chennai. 

The novel is about how he struggles to find a job. Vikram spends most of his days drinking alcohol. I think he is not so interesting, as he is not dreaming about any other job, but his longing for a job which he cannot find. The novel is also narrated through the perspective of a relative.

If you want to understand the loneliness of modern Tamil literature, then I would recommend you to read this modern Tamil book & Tamil New Novels.

Though, if you want to write a novel, I would suggest you to write a novel which makes people understand the world better.